NCCDH sessions at the 2014 Community Health Nurses of Canada (CHNC) Conference
Are you attending the 9th National Community Health Nurses of Canada conference?
Join us at the following presentations from June 2nd to 4th in Ottawa, ON.
Tuesday, June 3, 2014
BREAKOUT A (10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.)
- Leadership for Health Equity: A Community Engagement Process Used to Create The Makimaniq Plan, a Shared Approach to Reduce Poverty in Nunavut
- Opportunities to Advance Health Equity: Results of a Pan-Canadian Environmental Scan
BREAKOUT B (11:45 a.m. to 12:24 p.m.)
- Communicating effectively about how where we live, work and play affects our health
- Blending targeted and universal approaches to advance health equity
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
BREAKOUT F (1:30 p.m. to 2:30p.m. )
- Leadership for health equity: a case study of Ontario’s Social Determinants of Health Public Health Nurse Initiative
- Working to Full Scope: Clarifying our Roles for Improving Health Equity
For more information, download the conference program.
We will be tweeting throughout the conference using the hashtags #sdoh #heathequity. Follow us on twitter @NCCDH_CCNDS.